LIVING IN HARMONY
Soaring above some of Bangkok’s most luxurious real estate, the two towers that make up The River bring contemporary design to inner city living.
Standing at 252 meters, the River South Tower is one of Bangkok’s tallest structures. It’s “little sister”, The River North Tower, rises to 150 meters. Facilities include a wide range of services, from entertainment and dining in the podium, to fitness centers, rooftop gardens, and much more.
- Completed: 2012
- Floors: 71 (Tower A) and 41 (Tower B)
- Architect: Steven J. Leach, Jr. + Associates Limited
- Developer: Raimond Land
- Contractor: Bouygues Thai Company Limited
- 14 KONE MiniSpace™ elevators
- 1 KONE MonoSpace® elevator
- KONE E-Link™ monitoring system
- KONE Design signalization